1x Spartan 3 Lite
1X Oxygen Sensor
Common Features of Spartan 3 and Spartan 3 Lite:
- 10ms Response Time
- ARM Cortex M4
- 0.1% tolerance components for all components that affect accuracy
- 4 layer Printed Circuit Board
- Separate grounds and power connections for LSU Heater and electronics for improved noise performance and improved voltage protection
- 1x High Perf Linear voltage output, 12-bit 8MSPS DAC with 0.1% tolerance voltage reference.
- 1x Stand Perf programmable linear voltage output driven by an RC filtered 8-bit PWM.
- Supports both the Bosch LSU 4.9 and Bosch LSU ADV sensor. Spartan 3/lite with LSU ADV will provide a 20x increase in lambda resolution versus Spartan 3/lite with LSU 4.9.
- Lambda range of 0.6[Lambda] to 3.4[Lambda], equivalent to 8.82[AFR] to 50[AFR] for gasoline.
- 2-year warranty.
- 60-day money-back guarantee.
Note: Lambda sensor carries a 3-month warranty
Spartan 3 Specific Features:
- CAN Bus support for the following ECUs; Megasquirt 3, Adaptronic, Link, Haltech, as well as YourDyno dyno controller are supported. More supported devices coming soon via firmware update.
- User-assignable 11 bit CAN ids via UART/USB-UART
- Set/Clear CAN Termination resistor via UART/USB-UART
- Compatible with Torque OBD for Android to display AFR
- Onboard FTDI based serial-USB converter.
Spartan 3 Lite Specific Features:
- UART @ 5v
- Spartan 3 Lite does not have CAN Bus
Additional Features and Specifications:
- 8 ft cable length
- Operating Temperature: -40[C] to +105[C]